We closely monitor local, state, and federal guidance on the COVID-19 pandemic and any other pertinent events that affect our community. While we believe in using wisdom and honoring those in authority in regards to these things, we also believe church gatherings are essential and should not be forsaken.
Please stay home and fellowship online if:
- Your immune system is compromised
- You have been in contact (or suspect you may have been) with anyone infected with the last 14 days
- You are exhibiting ANY symptoms of ANY communicable illness
- You are sick or suspect you are sick
- You are in close quarters to someone who is sick with a communicable disease of any kind.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is
- Nursery, Toddler, and Children's Church is OPEN
- Symptomatic children will be not be allowed in classes and brought back to their parents
"At Risk" people visit per their comfort level and take precautions